- Can be used without fermentation
- Restores microflora
- Improves digestion and metabolism
«VIVO Yogurt in capsules» is a dietary supplement in capsules to restore intestinal microflora, normalize digestion and strengthen immunity.
"VIVO Yogurt in capsules" contains the following beneficial bacteria:
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Streptococcus thermophiles
"VIVO Yogurt in capsules" is recommended as an additional source of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. Suitable for people who, for various reasons, cannot take natural yoghurt and people with lactase deficiency.
Dietary supplement "VIVO Yogurt in capsules " represents capsules, which are used for restoration of intestinal microflora and digestion normalization based on bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
"VIVO Yoghurt in capsules" contains 7 strains of bacteria, the effectiveness of which has been confirmed by clinical studies.
Due to its wide bacterial composition, the dietary supplement stands out with the following features:
- Promotes the restoration of intestinal microflora and normalization of digestion;
- Helps to strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of colds;
- Recommended during and after taking antibiotics and other medications;
- Possesses general strengthening properties for the whole organism;
- Recommended for people who, for various reasons, cannot take fermented milk products;
- Suitable for people with lactase deficiency.
"VIVO Yogurt in capsules" can be taken permanently for preventive purposes, and also as a course while taking antibiotics and after it, during seasonal exacerbation of colds, while traveling, etc.
One package of "VIVO Yoghurt in capsules" contains 30 capsules of a dietary supplement in a high concentration (3*108 CFU/capsule), which, with regular use, is enough for supporting normal intestinal microflora.
Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®)
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07)
Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide.
Capsule composition: gelatin
Children from 3 to 12 years old - 1 capsule per day;
Children over 12 years old and adults - 1 capsule 2-3 times a day;
Take with a small amount of liquid. For children the capsule can be opened and the contents mixed with liquid at room temperature or with food.