Lactobacillus acidophilus (2 strains),
This culture is used for:To strengthen the immune system, Microflora Restoring, For children
Bifivit is used for feeding children aged 6 months and older. It helps to restore the microflora, strengthens the immune system, and prevents allergic reactions. Children like its taste very much.
- are involved in the protection of intestinal barrier function, preventing bacteria and toxins from entering the body;
- show high antagonistic activity against pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms;
- participate in the recycling of food substrates and promotion of parietal digestion due to producing organic fatty acids;
- synthesise amino acids and proteins, vitamin K, pantothenic acid and B vitamins, namely B1 — thiamine, B2— riboflavin, B3 — niacin, Sun — folic acid and B6 — pyridoxine;
- promote intestinal absorption of calcium, iron and vitamin D.
- during their life get involved in complex interaction with other microorganisms, resulting in inhibition of putrefactive and pyogenic opportunistic microorganisms, primarily Proteus, as well as agents of acute intestinal infections;
- during normal metabolism are capable of producing lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, lysozyme and other substances with antimicrobial activity such as reuterin, plantaricin, lactocidin and lactolin;
- in the stomach and small intestine lactobacilli in cooperation with the host are the primary microbiological link in the formation of colonisation resistance; show high antagonistic activity against pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms.
For this, add 2-3 tablespoons of an end product to a litre of milk.
Ripen as usual.
Re-culture no more than two times.